Deaf Awareness Training that really benefits everyone.
Deaf Awareness Training
DEAF work with various private and public sector organisations to provide Deaf Awareness Training to assist people in their understanding and to enable them to communicate with deaf and Hard of hearing people in the community.
At the end of the sessions, you will be able to:
- Understand basic deaf awareness
- Learn how to recognise deafness
- Understand Words/terms accepted and not accepted in deaf culture
- How to communicate when meeting a deaf person
- Get a deaf person’s attention
- Basic signs/ BSL alphabet
We offer full- and half- day packages that are competitively priced and can be tailored to your needs. Our training can be delivered to small or large groups, at a venue and time convenient for you.
There are a number of training options available to find out more please use the “Contact” for or email DEAF at: firstname.lastname@example.org